Re: Found out why I get Zeros in text. Very strange though.

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

I'm a bit mystified, but depending on your keyboard layout it could become clear.

Do you not use your number pad, with number lock off, to issue NVDA commands?  In desktop layout the number pad zero serves as Insert, and that's what the vast majority use for the insert key.  That being said, I know that some keyboards actually have a separate, dedicated Insert key, which you could be using.

I use my number pad zero key as the Insert key 100% of the time, since it's the only option.

And a number of other of the number pad keys are used for a wide variety of NVDA commands in desktop keyboard layout, so I'm trying to figure out how you could have number lock on and NVDA functioning even vaguely normally if it was.

        ~ Madonna