Re: Google Voice not ringing when receiving an incoming call

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

The answer to your question is, "Yes," as far as experiencing this problem.  Recently Google Voice seems to be "not ringing" more frequently than it does ring.  I've had similar problems in the past with Hangouts, too.  I have never found anything the end user can do to fix this, and believe me, I've tried.

At least under Windows 10 I am getting a pop-out notification (once known as a toast) when an incoming call is arriving and can know I need to answer that way.

This morning, Google Voice is actually ringing on my computer but not on my smartphone.

        ~ Madonna