From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 4:46 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Outlook 2010 Help Please.

Janet,

          I know of almost no screen reader users who are not accustomed to using first letter navigation in the folder tree in an e-mail client, and virtually all e-mail clients support this natively, but not Thunderbird.  Without the add-on, you cannot first letter navigate in your folder tree.

          The tutorial states, in its intro covering this add-on:  This allows you to jump from folder in the folder tree using first letter navigation to move between them.

        ~ Madonna