Re: Outlook 2010 Help Please.

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 06:31 PM, Janet wrote:
Now, had Brian, told me some of this yesterday before I downloaded your tutorial, I might have had a better understanding.
-
Janet, it is not my obligation to spoon feed you, or anyone else.  What I said was stated, and clearly, in the reference material I offered.  I don't intend to keep typing information I have already offered because you, or anyone else, doesn't bother to read what's been offered.  I don't offer this sort of stuff because it's irrelevant to the situation or questions asked.

As to working with Thunderbird Add-Ons, I give step-by-step instructions in the tutorial for downloading and installing this specific add-on.

I really don't know what more I can do, and I'm not going to answer a single additional question that I know I have already addressed in material offered that you clearly have not bothered to read, yet demand the same answers it gives!

        ~ Madonna