Re: Eloquence and NVDA

Gene

I see you downloaded the trial version and didn't try it before it expired.  I didn't notice that when I read the message the first time.  I happened to read it again while I was reviewing one or two other messages nearby.  Did you download both trial versions or just one?

Gene

On 11/18/2020 6:52 PM, Loy wrote:

I am thinking about getting Eloquence for NVDA. Is there any difference in performance of the SAPI version and the add on version?  I am not interested in getting Vocalizer.     I downloaded the trial version and let it expire before I tried it out.