Re: Eloquence and NVDA

Gerald Levy

You cannot use JAWS Eloquence with NVDA.  However, you can purchase and download an extension from Code Factory for $95 that will add both Eloquence and Vocalizer Express voices to NVDA:

https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/#

Gerald

On 11/19/2020 7:30 AM, Alan Robbins wrote:

Hello,

Fairly new to NVDA and have a question on the eloquence issue. Long time user of JAWS which has eloquence. I’m assuming this will not work with NVDA?

How much is the plug in and will it work with narrator as well?

Alan