Apple vs Windows?

Dave

Hello,

For those who have both, or experience with both Systems, Which has the
better support when it comes to over all Accessibility?

Not trying to start World War 8, but I keep noticing lots of articles
and pod casts explaining Apple Accessibility features. this would cover
the Apple Mac, the I-Pad, and the I-Phone.

I don't own an Apple products, but am open to it.  With what seems to be
an increase in articles, over the last year or two, it just had me
wondering how good are the Apple products?

I find all the Operating Systems to be lacking when it comes to
Accessibility.  Seems like we move ahead one or two steps, then take a
step or two back.

I personally use Windows and Android.  have yet to own anything Apple.

Grumpy Dave