From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2020 9:12 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Apple vs Windows?

I'm not sure there is an answer. for the typical user, I doubt there is a
meaningful advantage one way or the other. I won't use Apple computers
because I know Windows and it isn't worth my time and effort learning
another operating system when I am already very profficient in one.

there may be some specific uses that are better dealt with in apple
computers and some in Windows but I don't think, as I said, that for the
typical user, it matters.

Then there is the cost of Apple computers. You pay a lot more.

I won't comment on mobile devices. I haven't used smart mobile devices.