Re: Apple vs Windows?

chris judge

He works for an employment agency in New Zealand. I think it's called work bridge or something to that affect. He's the CEO.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: November 19, 2020 12:08 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Apple vs Windows?

I don't know who he works for now, if anyone. He specifically addresses work he does for JAWS in his presentation. he states that he used Apple a great deal for a few years but he is now moving or has moved back to Windows.

Jonathan Mosen may still do work for Freedom Scientific but it is probably on a freelance basis. My opinion is that he keeps a strong separation between his personal writing and appraisals and his work for whomever he works for. And this presentation doesn't advocate using JAWS.