Re: Apple vs Windows?

Gerald Levy

My understanding is that Jonathan is an independent consultant these days who still does FSCasts for Freedom Scientific.  He is still very dedicated to his IPhone, because, as he has pointed out on the Blind Hearing Aid Users list, he uses it to connect to his hearing aids via bluetoot.

Gerald

On 11/19/2020 11:44 AM, chris judge wrote:
He works for an employment agency in New Zealand. I think it's called work bridge or something to that affect. He's the CEO.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: November 19, 2020 12:08 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Apple vs Windows?

I don't know who he works for now, if anyone.  He specifically addresses work he does for JAWS in his presentation.  he states that he used Apple a great deal for a few years but he is now moving or has moved back to Windows.

Jonathan Mosen may still do work for Freedom Scientific but it is probably on a freelance basis.  My opinion is that he keeps a strong separation between his personal writing and appraisals and his work for whomever he works for.  And this presentation doesn't advocate using JAWS.