Re: Apple vs Windows?

Ron Canazzi

I never said Mosen got me fired.
I just think that it is quite naive to think that when  someone is employed by a company and that they say things that tend to minimize the usability or efficiency of what might fairly be called a competitor that to assume that he is and always will be or cannot in any way be affected by this scenario is short sighted.

On 11/19/2020 11:54 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 11:29 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
i used to be on the private beta team and when I got a bit too uppity and criticized JAWS for falling somewhat behind NVDA on a few specific issues, I was canned!
-
Serious question:  Fired at whose behest?

These sort of petty actions are, sadly, all too common.  But it's the person or persons responsible for taking them who deserve the blame.

I don't know Jonathan Mosen from Adam other than knowing his name and that he publishes lots of material related to accessibility.  But I have no reason to believe that he was responsible for what happened to you unless you're willing to state such directly.

Vindictiveness is common, as is the inability to take negative feedback that serves a valuable purpose.

        ~ Madonna

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"