Re: hard drive

Howard Traxler

If you purchase a hard drive enclosure it will come with a cable to connect it to your USB port.  I have purchased enclosures from Amazon for my IDE drives now use them as external drives.  They work well but were rather tricky to configure.  I don't know if enclosures come with other types of interface.

Howard

On 11/20/2020 6:45 AM, Angelo Sonnesso wrote:

How old is the computer?

73 N2DYN Angelo

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of abdulah aga
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 6:39 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] hard drive

   hi

I would like know if any one know what is name of cable to connect internal hard drive to computer.

I want to pool out internal hard rive from computer

and use as external hard rive.

to use as that

I need cable with USB and parts what going on in that hard drive.

if any know what is name of that cable please let me know.

thanks