Re: Apple vs Windows?

Josh Kennedy

if I don't like the Mac I had one and I did not like all of the going in and out of tool bars and buttons just depressed things. I did not like the max interface, and I did not like it to keyboard command. I do like the iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Apple TV boxes. If windows I mean if the iPad could play all the games that I have on windows then I would just use an iPad. But for now I have an inexpensive Windows laptop mostly to play some games and to do things on it that the iPad does not yet do. such as braille translation, and advanced features in office. I need windows to run things such as the braille blaster translator.