Re: yootoob

Hi
There is another command line program named youtube-dl, can download as mp3 or mp4. More info and download at https://youtube-dl.org/
I've written an interface for this program using Python, and if you don't want to remember any command, you can try at https://www.sendspace.com/file/grtznv?fbclid=IwAR1fO7ZGierx-iSVDxT7nHPOs6aaFxL6PNXwnRjkipLSUiD2-J1xeKJcmQI
Right now it just can download as mp3, or mp4. Download it, extract, run youtube_dl_sg.exe, and follow the screen. Will take time to make English readme later.
Featback and feature request welcome, but I just do program as hobby, so I can't promiss to make all thing you request.
Cuong

On 11/20/2020 6:08 PM, abdulah aga wrote:
hi I would like know is any one have program for download

mp3 from yootoob.. if have or know please let me know.

thanks