Re: accessing an element on a website problem

Kimsan

Thanks Ron,

I cannot seem to hear the announcement of clickable though, and I’m trying to figure out how to turn it back on as I must’ve turned it off lol.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng