From: Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 9:15 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] IOS Download Posted Earlier, Title Change

Hi All,

Earlier Carlos posted a SendSpace download from me that I had named incorrectly.  The title was:

iPhone and iPad Essential Training for ISO.8 [Audio.MP3] (1.21 GB)

The correct title should be:

iPhone and iPad Essential Training for IOS.8 [Audio.MP3] (1.21 GB)

I'm sorry for the brainfart & hope I didn't inconvenience anyone too severely.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!