Re: accessing an element on a website problem

Kimsan

Good morning Gene,

No-go here for me. It did not work nor echo anything about a clickable.

Hopefully, I can figure something out before the black Friday promotion ends.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng