Re: accessing an element on a website problem

Kimsan

Using Genes suggestion by loading another version of jaws and yours switching schemes, after trying multiple ones, its not reading the clickables using chrome.

I’m stumped.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

From: Carlos via BlindTech
In
"Settings Center"
under the
"Web / HTML / PDFs"
category, there is a subcategory labeled
"Miscellaneous"
Under
"Miscellaneous"
there is a setting labeled
"Indicate Element Attribute"
Unchecking this setting will stop Jaws from saying
"Clickable"
Although I would not recommend this since there are times when you will miss
out on elements of webpages that may be useful and are clickable.
Carlos

If that setting is unchecked, check it, to get clickable back.

Take care and stay safe.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Rams!

Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 10:43 PM

Thanks Ron,

I cannot seem to hear the announcement of clickable though, and I’m trying to figure out how to turn it back on as I must’ve turned it off lol.