Re: Twitter

Cristóbal

The TW-Blue developer was having some familial issues. There was even a GoFundMe to try to help him get out of his particular situation a couple of months back. I don’t think he stopped developing it as much as he just has other stuff going on in his life right now. easyChirp which was another accessible twitter client recently announced that they're abandoning  the project.

On Nov 1, 2020, at 5:07 AM, Hope Williamson <webspinner@...> wrote:

I actually don't think TWBlue is being developed at all. It will still work though, until Twitter changes something.

On 10/31/2020 2:18 PM, Fawaz Abdul rahman wrote:

I believe most people use twitter clients such as tw Blue, that is on windows, on iOS the official app or twitterrific quite good option.

I think only tw blue is being developed now a days although it needs to be updated as well but still it is functioning fine.

Good luck.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Madison Martin
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2020 10:38 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Twitter

Hi all,

I'm thinking about getting Twitter, is there anyone on hear who uses it with

Jaws? If so, how easy and accessible is it to use? How well does it work with

Edge? Any shortcuts or tips/tricks that any of you have? And finally, is there a

basic site similar to the ones Facebook has? I know it's not like Facebook, but

still. Look forward to any help/suggestions that anyone can provide, as I don't

really know anything about Twitter!!! Thanks Madison