running out of space on windows 7

Terry Olandese

Hello! I’m using windows 7, jaws 14, Microsoft outlook 2010. I have a small hard drive. It’s a solid state drive and I’m finding out that I have no room to download anything. I’ve had this problem before, but I can’t remember what I had to do to fix it. I have no music in my music folder, nothing in my download folder. I seem to remember that I had to get rid of temp files or something like that. Please help. I’ve deleted a mail account that had tons of mail in it, but that didn’t help.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.