Re: running out of space on windows 7

Monte Single

Also check your my videos, my library, and my pictures folders.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Terry Olandese
Sent: November 23, 2020 8:09 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] running out of space on windows 7

Hello! I’m using windows 7, jaws 14, Microsoft outlook 2010. I have a small hard drive. It’s a solid state drive and I’m finding out that I have no room to download anything. I’ve had this problem before, but I can’t remember what I had to do to fix it. I have no music in my music folder, nothing in my download folder. I seem to remember that I had to get rid of temp files or something like that. Please help. I’ve deleted a mail account that had tons of mail in it, but that didn’t help.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.