From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Gene
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2020 4:57 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] running out of space on windows 7

Even so, you may just not have enough storage and you may well run out of
room in a year or two or less, whatever you do. If you don't have one, it
may well be time to get an external USB drive for storage. If you
accumulate new material significantly over time, what you are doing now is
likely just a stop-gap measure. Also, do you back up your files?