Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 9:18 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Mouse does not reading with NVDA.

Hi Michael,

The easiest possible solution is that NVDA's mouse tracking has been disabled - if that is the case, press NVDA+m to reinstate it (easy to do if you go to open the NVDA menu and miss by one letter).

I was going to suggest maybe your mouse has been disabled - but then I realised if you are using the mouse and that was the issue, you would have noticed it wasn't moving :)  So back to the first option above is my best guess!

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 2:46 PM M Banin <m.j.banin@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,
recently for no reasons the mouse speech has been stopped talking when I move the mouse the Courso does moving around as normal, but I could not able to hear any speech from the NVDA.
anyone know how can I fix this problem? I wanted to enable the speech back to the normal again. however When I click on right Mouse I could hear the  application key of menu it does working just fine .
I'm using Window 8.1.
Thank in advance.
Michael.

--