Re: File unlocker

Walter Ramage

Hi. I have it and have attached it. Don't know if the list accepts attachments but if not I'll upload to Sendspace. I've zipped the file as some ISPs don't like folk attaching x files. If it doesn't show, let me know and I'll upload it. Walter.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laz
Sent: 24 November 2020 18:33
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] File unlocker

Hey everyone,

I used to have this small program which would unlock stubbormly locked
files but lost it in a drive crash. I googled it and although the site
is still there none of the download links seem to work. It was called
either unlocker or file unlocker. Does anyone have this file?

Stay safe,

Laz

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/