Re: File unlocker

Walter Ramage

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laz
Sent: 24 November 2020 19:02
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] File unlocker

Apparently the list was set up to not allow attachments so I would
appreciate that download link.

Thanks and stay safe,

Laz

On 11/24/20, Walter Ramage via groups.io <wpr=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Hi. I have it and have attached it. Don't know if the list accepts
attachments but if not I'll upload to Sendspace. I've zipped the file as
some ISPs don't like folk attaching x files. If it doesn't show, let me
know and I'll upload it. Walter.