Re: File unlocker

Walter Ramage

Hi. I'm fortunate that I've had a paid for Sendspace account since late 2006 although I do tend to use Open Drive more than Sendspace. Strangely Sendspace is in denial when it comes to virus and other infections, they always blame the end user. Walter.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 24 November 2020 19:46
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] File unlocker

Its important that when you are a free Send Space user, you shouldn't
directly activate the download button. Doing so will show you advertising
and some of it may be hacked. The hacked advertising may try to place
malware on your machine.

Right click the button, its really a link that looks like a button, and use
save target as, save link as, or whatever your screen-reader calls that
feature. The file will download and you won't be shown advertising.