update was help with a website

Kimsan

Hi,

Last week, I was trying to listen to samples from https://cymatics.fm/collections/store/products/gems-vol-10-rnb-melodies-collection#MainContent.

It was established that it worked via a few browsers using NVDA but since I use jaws it was not working.

However, I revisited the usage of the touch cursor, and it worked. However, the part I don’t like is the fact I have to tab it seems like forever until I pass a melody and underneath it will say group, group group, so pressing enter on one of those played a melody but outside of it working via the touch cursor, what a pain lol.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng