Re: Tell Me, now Voice Info is back

Pamela Dominguez

I thought the sports had been updated.  Pam.

Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Tell Me, now Voice Info is back

Yes, apparently weather and sports information has not been updated since the summer.  However, the news center and business news categories seem to be getting updated and are current.

Gerald

On 11/25/2020 11:16 AM, Pamela Dominguez wrote:
I noticed that a couple of weeks ago, but there is a crazy thing.  It has temperatures listed in the 80s and 90s instead of what they really are. I'll have to check and see, now that you have sent this message.  Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 1:03 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Tell Me, now Voice Info is back

I just checked after a long time to see what would happen when I called
Voice Info, or Tell Me, both different names for the same thing, and its
back.