From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Sent: 25 November 2020 18:02
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] File unlocker

Perhaps Walter could place the file on wetransfer.com for all to grab? If
he does, it will be available for up to seven days. After placing the file
on wetransfer.com, he can send the link to the list. I think this could be
a much better arrangement than SendSpace?

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Now the .x file.