From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pamela Dominguez
Sent: November 25, 2020 10:40 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Kurzweil 1000, or something else?

I don't know what to do. A couple of years ago, I updated to the latest version, but they didn't like the password I told them Kurzweil gave me.
They said that that wasn't the kind of password they gave, never mind the fact that it is in braille, sent to me from them. I guess this person I spoke to was relatively new in the company, so only knows the newer ones.
So, they insisted on giving me a new password. Unfortunately, I don't have it written down anywhere. I understand that there is nobody to talk to on the phone anymore about my problem. I need to put it in this computer, but it seems I am stumped. Does anybody have a solution? Pam.