Re: File unlocker

Walter Ramage

Hi Ron. Thanks for the information. That is interesting. The file I have is the file Carlos, the former owner of this list provided so it is an old file. However I didn't get any of what you got when I installed it, very curious. Walter.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: 25 November 2020 21:46
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] File unlocker

HI Walter,

I did not get a flag from Windows Security in Windows 10, but when I
downloaded it, I got first a download prompt to install Flash Player and
immediately thereafter, I got a warning from Firefox and I exited out of
both the warning and the Flash download prompt. Flash has been
discontinued as of earlier this year. I wonder did File Unlocker have
some sort of bundle or prompt to install Flash when you originally
downloaded it years ago?

On 11/25/2020 3:00 PM, Walter Ramage via groups.io wrote:
Hi. I don't use Wetrans but I do have an Open Drive account.

I don't know why Defender flagged the file but I use avast and have
installed the file on 4 computers and on others before they were
reinstalled. I've never had a flag when installing at any time nor have I
experienced problems after installation. Anyhow for those who are
interested then I've uploaded the zipped file and also the .x file so you
can try both and see what happens. The first link is for the zipped file:
https://od.lk/d/OV8xNzg3NTMwMDZf/Unlocker1.9.1-x64.zip

Now the .x file.
https://od.lk/d/OV8xNzg4MTIyMjBf/Unlocker1.9.1-x64.exe

I'd be grateful if somebody lets me know of their experience. Walter.