From: Laz
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] File unlocker

Unfortunatley Windows Defender announced this file wasn't virus free
and deleted it. So if anyone has a clean file or the portable version
please share it.

Stay safe,

Laz

On 11/24/20, Walter Ramage via groups.io <wpr=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io>
wrote:
Hi. I'm fortunate that I've had a paid for Sendspace account since late
2006 although I do tend to use Open Drive more than Sendspace. Strangely
Sendspace is in denial when it comes to virus and other infections, they
always blame the end user. Walter.