Re: Need basic Windows Laptop Ideas

Lisa Belville

Hi.

Unfortunately, she's not as proficient with touch screen devices as I hoped she would be by now.  She's been using her Samsung Galaxy phone since August and can do the basics.  I want her to have something that looks a bit more familiar, otherwise, I'd just give her my Fire tablet.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@frontier.com

On 11/26/2020 7:53 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. wrote:
Tante Lisa, could dear mom possibly fall in love with a tablet? If YES is a
possibility, I would recommend that you take a hard look at Amazon Fire
Tablets, or a Windows Tablet. The latter, if memory serves, would run a
version of Windows10 and I think this should work for her. Besides, these
will be much cheaper as well.

Anyhow, have fun hiding mom's new toy under that Christmas tree; only tell
her I may show up to ... hmm, grab it and fly away with Santa!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado