Re: OE Classic and JAWS

Donald L. Roberts

Abby, I implore you, save yourself a lot of grief and frustration.  Stay away from O E classic.  I bought the pro version because I thought someone had said that the accessibility was far better in the paid version.  I have not found this to be the case.  Frankly, I think I will take advantage of the author's offer for a full refund within sixty days of purchase.

Don Roberts

On 11/27/2020 7:02 AM, Abbie Taylor wrote:
Because of issues I'm having with Outlook on my PC, I'm considering trying OE Classic. I understand it supports IMAP. How well does it work with JAWS? Is it as easy to use as the website says it is? I'd appreciate any input.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
abbietaylor945@...