Re: started our new youtube tech podcast.

if you see the discription then you will find the topics.
we go live so cant edit any video.
you can join us for the next podcast which will be a bit professional.
it will be at 8pm pacific time

On 11/28/20, Cuong Dang Manh <dangmanhcuong@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

I subscribed, and watched a random podcast. The first think I see is you
joke too much. I watched over 60 seconds, but still don't know what
topic will you talk in that podcast.

Cuong

On 11/28/2020 9:07 AM, Austin Pinto wrote:
hi all
we are doing a podcast on youtube in which we talk tech related to us.
android, iPhone, windows, mac and all things in between.
to subscribe and listen to old podcasts.
visit this link.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe2O4s_B34goOtP78FvxX4g
we do this podcast on Sundays at 9:30am live.
you can listen to live video in which we will put link so that you can
come live with us and ask your tech questions.
you can also join our telegram group and ask your tech questions.
to join the group, visit.
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEvuNB_7nyYND0KW6w
please share to all that will benefit from it.

austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.