That explains it because I am using chrome. I don't use firefox but I'll try internet explorer and see if it works any better.

Thanks.

Troy

On 11/28/2020 2:01 PM, Andy wrote:
This happened to me using Chrome, but when I used Firefox, everything worked fine. Apparently it is an issue with JAWS and Chrome, and i have experienced this on other sites as well.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Troy Burnham" <troyburnham34@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2020 11:29 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] sending money to a friend using pay pal

Hi all,

I'm trying to send money to a friend through pay pal on the computer, and I've sent money to him before so when I go in under send his e-mail address is there but once I click on the button for the correct e-mail the next page that comes up doesn't have an edit field for me to type in how much money. What am I missing?

Thanks.

Troy