Re: sending money to a friend using pay pal

Gene

It would b a good idea to have Firefox available. Actually, Firefox portable would be better. With all the browsers available, I suspect many people have two or maybe three Chrome-based browsers. That is an oversight, to have two or three Chrome-based browsers and only an increasingly archaic nonChrome browser. A nonChrome browser may work with some pages better than a Chrome-based browser does.

From: Troy Burnham
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2020 3:07 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] sending money to a friend using pay pal

That explains it because I am using chrome. I don't use firefox but I'll
try internet explorer and see if it works any better.

Thanks.

Troy

On 11/28/2020 2:01 PM, Andy wrote:
This happened to me using Chrome, but when I used Firefox, everything worked fine. Apparently it is an issue with JAWS and Chrome, and i have experienced this on other sites as well.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Troy Burnham" <troyburnham34@gmail.com>