From: Abbie Taylor
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2020 5:17 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] OE Classic and JAWS

Thanks to all who answered my question. I've tried Thunderbird with both JAWS and NVDA and found it sluggish when typing and navigating. It's my understanding that Windows Live Mail isn't even supported anymore. I tried Windows 10 Mail a year or so ago when I was using NVDA but found parts of it inaccessible. Someone told me it works better with JAWS. So, I may try it again, but for now, I'll just use the gmail site. I appreciate everyone's input.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@gmail.com

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE