Re: Is BARD using Synthetic Speech to read books?

Rob Hudson

It's a database error. She isn't really reading all those books. Some kind of bug. It will be fixed, they hope.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave" <dlh007@centurylink.net>
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 21:49:26 -0800
Subject: [TechTalk] Is BARD using Synthetic Speech to read books?

Hello,

Over the last couple of weeks, I have noticed that there are a lot of
books that are read by someone going by the name of Marybeth Wise.

The types of Books have a very wide range of subject, and so many have
recently been read by this woman, I am thinking it is too many for one
person to read even in one year.

So, I wonder if BARD is now using a Machine to Read books for BARD?

Anyone know for sure, one way or the other?

Was curious so thought I would ask the rest of you.

Grumpy Dave