Re: Composing New Messages on Gmail Site

Laz

Sometimes one has to shift tab and tab back to the field for the email
address to show up properly, sometimes one has to do that a couple of
times. The way I normally do it is to type the name into the field,
shift tab, and tab back into it and most times that works.

Stay safe,

Laz

On 11/29/20, Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@gmail.com> wrote:
On the gmail site, when I select a contact by checking the appropriate
box, then press the Compose button, more often than not, the person's
name appears in the To field but not the address. When I try to send
the message, I'm told this can't be done because the address is
missing. Is there another way to insert someone from contacts as a
message recipient, or is there a way I can edit contacts so the
address appears in the To field?

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com