Re: gmail question

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

You can do it using the Gmail.com website.

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 10:52 AM Madison Martin <maddymartin@...> wrote:
Hi all,
I just want to create a Gmail account, is there any other way to do this other
then getting the app? I feel like the app is for smart phones right? I want to
have any messages forwarded to this address. Using the latest Edge, Jaws 2018,
Outlook 2013, and Windows 10. Thanks Madison

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.