From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Abbie Taylor
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 12:28 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Composing New Messages on Gmail Site

On the gmail site, when I select a contact by checking the appropriate box, then press the Compose button, more often than not, the person's name appears in the To field but not the address. When I try to send the message, I'm told this can't be done because the address is missing. Is there another way to insert someone from contacts as a message recipient, or is there a way I can edit contacts so the address appears in the To field?

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com