From: Jim Rawls
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 3:06 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] OE Classic and JAWS

Where can I find WLM go download? Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marie
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 8:04 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

I use Windows live mail with Windows 10 on three systems and it works fine
with all three. I use Jaws primarily but can also use NVDA.
Thunderbird is a pretty good email client but has some very annoying issues
in my opinion. If you wish to exit the message you are reading without
deleting it, you have to close it before you go to the next message, whereas
with WLM you simply press Jaws + right arrow to move to the next message.
When you read all the unread messages in a folder and there is one read
which you want left there, TB goes into that message and you often have to
press the esc key before you can go back to the tree view.
These two issues have continued through several updates with no change.