Re: Composing New Messages on Gmail Site

Norma A. Boge

I currently use J 2020 and alt C is for compose. No need to turn off the virtual cursor for the keyboard shortcuts. .

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nimer Jaber
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 3:52 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Composing New Messages on Gmail Site

You can also press c to compose. Gmail has many keyboard shortcuts that work great. If they are not enabled, you can enable them in the general settings. If you are using JAWS, you will need to turn off the virtual cursor to use them.

Thanks.

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 1:03 PM Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:

When I have done mail from the Gmail site, I go to compose, then start typing in name from contacts; no problems other than the site seems clumsy as all get out to me. I know, I probably am the clumsy one.

Incidentally, I took a little hin from my savvy husband - go to Find and put in Compose, and it brings me right to Compose.