Really! gonna buy a printer, huh?

Howard Traxler

Hi All,

Well, I'm gonna go ahead and byte the bullet.  I've been told. Wondering again, if someone will recommend an all-in-one printer.  I have had and thrown out four HP ink-jet printers and would really like to buy one that will last awhile.  But, it'll probably be another HP.  I'd like a "blind-friendly" one that has real buttons and not a touch screen.  I'll probably order it from Amazon tomorrow.  And then I'm gonna ask, anyone who will read my messages, how to extend its life.

Thank you again to anybody with suggestions.

Howard