Introducing myself to the group

Fernando Apan

Hi everyone.

My name is Fernando Apan, and it is my pleasure to be part of this wonderful group. I’m from Mexico. I was let in to the group a few weeks ago, but didn’t have the time to send an email till now.

I’m a concert pianist, and are very enthusiastic about technology. I currently use NVDA with windows 10 and an iPhone with IOS. As of braille displays, I use a braille edge 40 with both platforms. I’d like to thank everyone for the great contribution you make to this group. Although I dindn’t email you before, I have been reading your messages and learning a lot from you guys.

I hope to keep learning and contribute with what I know as well.

Thanks!

Fernando Apan.