From: Samuel Wilkins
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2020 3:27 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Reading Messages in Outlook

Hello all, I have recently changed to MS Outlook as Thunderbird is not picking up my emails. I’m using NVDA, and when reading messages, NVDA keeps thinking there are tables, but when I press the T key, it says there aren’t any tables. Is there a way to resolve this, as it can be very difficult reading messages like that. Thank you in advance.