Re: FireFox Version

Gerald Levy

Instead of upgrading a version of Firefox you are satisfied with just so that it is compatible with the Chase site, why not use Google Chrome or MS Edge instead to access it?

Gerald

On 12/3/2020 3:52 PM, Howard Traxler wrote:
Trying to do financial stuff at the Chase Bank and it won't let me on until I upgrade my browser (firefox).  Looks like I'm using version 60.  It's working fine.  If it works, why should I fix it? Is anyone using a newer firefox successfully?  I suppose if want to do Chase on-line, I'll have to do it their way.  My local bank does the same thing; except there, it's the size of my screen.

I'd like to threaten them jerks.  They shouldn't be able to tell you what kind of equipment you should have.