Re: Blindshell phone questions

Gene

While I doubt I'll ever get a Blind Shell Phone because I can do almost everything I want to do with far less expensive phones, one thing I wonder about is the ability to edit text messages. My feature phone allows me to write texts and read them, but I can't have anything spelled when reading, neither can I have text announced if I want to move in a message I am writing to edit it. I can have the message I'm writing read, but not by line or by word, just the message as a whole.

From: Terrilynne Pomeroy
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2020 5:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Blindshell phone questions

Hi all,

I would like more information about using texting with the BlindShell phone. So if you use this phone, I would like to know:

Can you reread a text you have written to make sure it says what you want it to?

Do you have problems reading some texts that you receive?

Can you set the phone up to receive news and similar notifications?

Thanks fo any info,

TerriLynne