From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2020 4:50 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Blindshell phone questions

While I doubt I'll ever get a Blind Shell Phone because I can do almost
everything I want to do with far less expensive phones, one thing I wonder
about is the ability to edit text messages. My feature phone allows me to
write texts and read them, but I can't have anything spelled when reading,
neither can I have text announced if I want to move in a message I am
writing to edit it. I can have the message I'm writing read, but not by
line or by word, just the message as a whole.